Means, whenever possible we’re doing our part to help save our environment. We’ve switched to energy saving LED lighting, purchased a brand new fleet of clean burning, high fuel mileage trucks and expanded our search for Green Product, domestically made, whenever possible!
How this benefits you directly.
- We insist that our foam cushions are formaldehyde and Freon free.
- Leather - Top grain cowhide; free of chromium; in compliance with P2 pollution prevention standards (for the reduction/minimization/elimination of pollutants and waste).
- We look for: ISO 14001 standards, EMAS certification and highest awards for environmental management in the E.U.
These are ecology marks, encompassing three areas:
- Ecology, Economy and Society
- Ecology: Focus on regional suppliers (fewer co2 emissions), environmentally friendly packaging, etc.
- Economy: Use what you cut; use clean production methods, minimize waste, etc.
- Society: Minimize the impact on geographical areas of production; follow fair labor standards.
- If it’s needed, has to meet all E.U. Standards. Being free of harmful formaldehyde emissions is the most important part.
When making a buying decision, nearby manufacturers get considerable preference. European product gets shipped in the most responsible manner, consolidating containers, selecting factories close to each other, etc.